In your reverse depends, lsyncd uses the vanilla interpreter only for building itself and for testing, for the binary package that dependency is actually uneccesary. It's only a little Lua script that converts the compiled Lua code object file into a .c source char * array to be able to link it. I don't know if debian supports src-package build time dependencies only, but if so than that ought to be fixed.

This might be true for other packages as well that depend on the Lua interpreter.

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Paul Merrell <marbux@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 3:25 AM, Paco Zamora Martínez <pakozm@gmail.com> wrote:

> APRIL-ANN project needs to be updated, I send a very brief description, and
> it could be improved, it it is possible. Also, the name will be better in
> uppercase, we change it ;-)

Hi, Paco,

I've incorporated your suggested language, although the change won't
appear on the page for another day or so. I'd like to wait for a day
to see if folks catch any other issues before doing another update.

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]