Le 01/07/2014 15:08, Andrew Starks a écrit :
http://programmers.stackexchange.com/questions/221615/why-do-dynamic-languages-make-it-more-difficult-to-maintain-large-codebases

Told from the perspective of JavaScript, but most of it applies to Lua, as well.

-Andrew

For me, one of the only thing I do agree is that the lack of static analysis can lead to bugs. In Lua if I type:

    print(unexistant)

The code will obviously load as there are no syntax error, but will fail at the execution since unexistant is not a defined variable. In C++, you will actually have an error at the compilation. For that issue, you can only check at runtime and personally, it's the only problem I have when I develop irccd [1] plugins.

Cheers,
David.

[1] http://projects.malikania.fr/irccd