On Jun 27, 2014, at 4:15 AM, Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:

>  If you are serious about this, you can remove "while", "repeat", "until",
> "else", "break" and "for" and replace them all with just "if" and "goto".

Indeed you *could*, however, I can't imagine why anyone would *want* to do such a thing.

In my view the whole point about adding extra loop controls (ie: continue) is to make the code look cleaner and to reduce possible errors... which is why I added both the `continue` keyword and the shortcut if style statement to my Lua variant.

~pmd