On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 4:30 PM, Coroutines <coroutines@gmail.com> wrote:

> it would be cool to somehow track changes happening in the source that
> would make blocks of documentation go "unreferences" or taint them
> until they've been approved to still be accurate
>
> ... along with tagging certain terms and phrases that may need special
> attention in the future (like, "this function *accepts a sequence*")

I'll resurrect here my idea of a version of the Manual that can be
annotated by users with comments, links to example code, links to
definitions, etc. My impetus for the suggestion was the need for a
Manual that is more easily understandable by new and novice Lua
scripters but I see no reason it could not also add gloss for advanced
coders such as you suggest.

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]