On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Mark Otaris <mark.otaris@gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe it is entirely written by hand, although it is possible some
> parts are generated automatically (but I doubt it).

it would be cool to somehow track changes happening in the source that
would make blocks of documentation go "unreferences" or taint them
until they've been approved to still be accurate

... along with tagging certain terms and phrases that may need special
attention in the future (like, "this function *accepts a sequence*")