Hi,

Leaf, as mentioned some month ago - great work.

However, i am also not happy about the openresty dependency.
I read "nginx" on the list, i think it will be interesting to go one step further and talk about fastcgi.

Yes i know that lapis is using the openresty/nginx modules and that this is a great performance.

But there are many users who doesn't care as much about performance and just want to use such great stuff.

Maybe i'll try to take a look at lapis within the next weeks in my holiday for some tests if something like lapis on fastcgi will be possible.

Bye
Björn