> Lua nodes is a "different" way to execute Lua code.  It combines three
> existing technologies:  Lua, POSIX threads, and, 0MQ (zeromq.orq).  Lua
> nodes comes as a binary, called "node", which takes a filename of a Lua
> program as argument.  This Lua program is meant to "orchestrate" a
> network of Nodes.

OK, I could really like something like this.

I already build programs composed of Lua processes
communicating via ZeroMQ or nanomsg, and I had already
thought about using it as an inter-thread communication
mechanism like https://github.com/Amaury/FineDB does.

Now all I need is the answer to two questions:
what is the license and where can we get it?

--
Pierre Chapuis