Le 06/06/2014 08:40, Coroutines a écrit :
On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 11:23 PM, David Demelier
<demelier.david@gmail.com> wrote:

Can you please stay polite?
I don't see what's impolite about that.  Firstly, acronyms are usually
written in capital letters -- I don't think he was "shouting".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RTFM :

- Read The F-cking Manual
- Read The Fine Manual
- Read The Friendly Manual
- Read The Flaming Manual

(take your pick)

Any of these fit the acronym, so why choose one that offends you?
Kind of makes you a glass-half-empty sort of person  :o)

Everybody knows that RTFM is the original acronym of "read the fucking manual". We are on a friendly-list where explanations are better than just links thrown on faces.