On Saturday, May 31, 2014, Tom N Harris <telliamed@whoopdedo.org> wrote:
On Friday, May 30, 2014 05:21:19 PM Andrew Starks wrote:
> On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 12:45 PM, Tom N Harris <telliamed@whoopdedo.org>
> wrote:
> > Why not wrap it in a BAT file that invokes Lua passing all arguments?
>
> Sure, but that doesn't work on other platforms.

Do other platforms need to solve this problem?

--
tom <telliamed@whoopdedo.org>

Well, basically, if another process launches a CLI to run Lua and when Lua is done running that script, it closes the CLI, then it will be difficult/impossible to see the output. So, the -p option, before closing Lua completely, asked the user to press any key. The -I option runs the script and then opens the interactive prompt. The only down side is having to hit control c.