Hi everybody,
I am doing some research about memory problems in Lua, more specifically on memory waste due to objects that will never be used again. My idea is to create a library to help "memory leak"* detection in Lua.

In this research I would like to first analyze some real problems and then propose a solution.
If you have a program which is using more memory than it should, can you please send it to me with as many details as possible?!!

* I do not like the term "memory leak" for this problem, but that is not the focus of this email.

Thanks in advance,
Pablo Musa