On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 7:12 AM, Coda Highland <chighland@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's called "slippery slope", by analogy that once you get started
> down a hill covered in ice you can't stop and go back.

If you made 2 big metal '?' and turned them sideways you'd have ice
picks to grapple back up that ice-hill.  '!' could also be used for
pittons.  Really I'm most in favor of adding those 2 -- I would like
to see @ used in the names of methods that return copies which
reference all or parts of the former `self', but that is not as
important as denoting which methods are booleans and which are
self-modifying (imo).