On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Enrique Garcia Cota <kikito@gmail.com> wrote:
> He basically means that marketing works in programming, too. But maybe I'm
> reading too much on it :)

that's exactly my point.

consider: DI means writing code with few assumptions, so that later
code can change most of its underpinnings.  On static languages (such
as those with gorillas attached to bananas), it's done by storing
classes or factories in a container.  strip away some nice names, and
you get a global table with functions.... just like _G (or _ENV?)

- "this is monkeypatching! you're introducing uncertainties in
unrelated modules!"

- "no, I'm injecting dependencies!, this is DI"

--
Javier