Am Mon, 14 Apr 2014 11:03:07 +0200
schrieb Enrique Garcia Cota <kikito@gmail.com>:

> Hi there,
>
> I've written a series of articles about building Lua modules - it's
> here:
>
> http://kiki.to/blog/2014/03/30/a-guide-to-building-lua-modules/

Nice read nevertheless (esp. the inspiring discussion afterwards).

What makes me puzzled for some time is how to package standalone
programs (which may have some associated modules, some
configuration files and possibly some other resources).

Its prolly doable with Rocks, but I haven't seen anyone using rocks for
this purpose. Are there any other installation/deployment schemes
common for lua programs?

	greetings
		Christian