On 04/09/2014 11:09 AM, steve donovan wrote:
There's Peter Shook's 'local x,y,z in t' patch, which is a good place to start:

(yet another of those old ideas which get recycled every year or so ;))

Been there done that. But thank you anyway.

But as you can see my idea is much more general. I want it to be an "in" operator outside of the "for" statement, that among other could be used for table to local assignments. And "in" is the keyword it should be, if this would be "from", then it would be "from" in the for loop as well.

--

Thomas