Am 07.04.2014 10:38 schrieb Andrew Starks:
Smart guy question: have you tried "Lua the C API?"

But that's an question from someone who only trusts his own
abstractions... Nothing to see here...

I did try that but basically run into the same problem. I would have to pass the object and somehow make Lua know it and failed to do this as well. So I figured, when it's all the same i might as well use the C++ wrapper as I like this better anyway.

Same goes for other wrappers. I have tried two of them now and before I go for a third, I'd have to confirm that I wouldn't have the same issue with that.

Cheers,
Moose