On 4/6/2014 7:58 AM, Ousmane Roland Yonaba wrote:
[snip snip snip]
So, I vote for keeping hyperbolic functions in the standard math.lib.

FWIW I'm also for keeping 'em. I don't even mind math.pow at all... I like a reasonably complete math library, it keeps surprises to a minimum. A bit of fat in the executable is harmless for most people.

On the other hand, math.pow can be removed, since the
exponentiation is available. I was not using math.pow, anyway.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)