On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Peng Zhicheng
<pengzhicheng1986@gmail.com> wrote:
> and now that there are many more decent and elegant testing libraries for
> Lua available,
> such as busted[1]

I do use busted whenever I test Lua code, but I find it quite verbose
and somewhat annoying to type `function` everywhere, so I usually
write tests using MoonScript. I think that's because of Lua's lack of
a short syntax for functions, but let us not start this discussion all
over again ;) .

I'll check yours out anyway. Thanks for sharing! =)

--
NI!

() - www.asciiribbon.org
/\ - ascii ribbon campaign against html e-mail and proprietary attachments