Hi,
      I had been using luasql in luaforwindows. One difference I see is that in Lua For windows require("luasql.sqlite3") would create a table named luasql in the global space. In Luadist this does not happen and you have to take the table returned by the require statement and use that.
         The luasql website examples assume that the require statement creates a global table called luasql. So something has to be updated/corrected. Would LuaDist be updated?

Thanks,
Milind