Hello,

LuaTableQuery lets you query Lua tables using the SQLite3 database engine. It is a similar idea to Linq (Language Integrated Query). There is already a LuaLinq, but it doesn't appear to support joins, which are vital to our application.

It appears to be fairly stable, but should still be considered alpha, as it hasn't been properly tested yet. Once we've done some testing I'll tag a version.

I don't know how to use git, but hopefully this works. http://github.com/kev82/LuaTableQuery

Please see the examples/sqtri.lua for how to use and Readme.txt for how to compile.

Thanks,
Kevin