----- Original Message -----
From: Coda Highland
Date: 3/26/2014 8:41 PM
On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 3:20 PM, Hisham <h@hisham.hm> wrote:
On 26 March 2014 18:59, Coda Highland <chighland@gmail.com> wrote:
Which 5.2-isms it did not pick up, apart from _ENV? (I mean of course in the language itself; I understand the 5.2 C API was not picked up at all.) As far as I remember, LuaJIT supports practically all of 5.2. http://luajit.org/extensions.html#lua52
"Apart from _ENV" isn't an insignificant divergence from the specification.

I wish LuaJIT supported _ENV.

In any case, somebody posted a patch [1] for it a couple years ago. I don't know if it still works or even works well enough...

-Josh

[1] http://www.freelists.org/post/luajit/A-patch-for-ENV-support