Hi Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo,

I might also missing something but,

Implementing this using of lua to C or C to lua stack APIs were very much complicated to me.

I tried before but only able to implement very limited functions was possible for me.

I now want some ready-made library or some ready-appliable example code.

I know I could be seen too much schrander(? not sure if this word is proper)... ^^;

I also wish I had plenty time but I have very limited work schedule...

Lua mail-list people are all very nice and kind.
I wish I could contribute some like others..
Now I only say thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Journeyer J. Joh

Journeyer J. Joh
o o s a p r o g r a m m e r
a t
g m a i l  d o t  c o m

> I'd like to use lua as a configure file in a C program.

I'm probably missing something but you can just write your configuration
in Lua and load it in C using the C API, with say luaL_dofile. In the
simplest case, the configuration file will just define some global
variables in Lua which can get read in C with lua_getglobal.