On 3/23/2014 6:36 AM, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
A feature I would love to see is a good FFI built in to Lua 5.3--a
real boon to us who use Lua mainly as an extendible language.
Unfortunately, there is no way to implement that in ANSI C.

-- Roberto

I should have thought of that. There are some useful libraries out there, but I'm not having luck finding a currently maintained one. Any library writers out there are welcome to prove me wrong (and showcase their libs!)

-- Mike