On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 12:38 AM, Lorenzo Donati
<lorenzodonatibz@tiscali.it> wrote:
> 1. Binary literals, such as 0b100101101, or something like that.

Easy enough to write:

> function B(b) return tonumber(b,2) end
> B'1010'
10

But it's true these are not literals and involve a function call.  I
don't know of the general usefullness; mostly binary is used for
training and then people move over to the more compact hex.

> 2. A not significant digit separator for better readability of long numbers:

It would be nice - I find myself counting zeros....