[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua 5.3.0 (work2) now available
- From: Lorenzo Donati <lorenzodonatibz@...>
- Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 23:38:18 +0100
On 21/03/2014 21:44, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> Lua 5.3.0 (work2) is now available for testing at
> MD5 52bd13d0b40f637bc388a133b9bb8771 -
> SHA1 e52ea0acf4b2d7bf042f48bd01dddc149d517184 -
> This is a work version. An updated reference manual is included but
> all details may change in the final version. See
> The main change in Lua 5.3.0 is the introduction of integers.
> For other changes, see
> The complete diffs from work1 are at
> Enjoy. All feedback welcome. Thanks.
Cool feature enhancements!
A couple of features I'd like to see implemented would be:
1. Binary literals, such as 0b100101101, or something like that.
2. A not significant digit separator for better readability of long numbers:
1111_222_333_4444 would be parsed (lexed?) as 1111222333444,
of course banning the underscore from the beginning and the end.
() ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
/\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments