No. I don't really "get" go. It's not a systems language so comparing
it to C++ or C makes no sense. It has no generics so library authors
are toast unless they get their data structure or primitives baked
into the language. It has concurrency and channels but so do Erlang,
Haskell, Node, C#, Scala, and more.

Rust is infinitely more promising to me but there's still a good deal
of work to do there. The upside of Rust compared to Go is objectively
much higher.