On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 10:06 AM, Roberto Ierusalimschy
<roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>> My motivation was to convey an experience. I was surprised to spend a
>> couple of hours combing through source code that relied (wrongly) on
>> `tostring` and thought that this feedback would be helpful.
>
> It was! BTW, can you name the libraries you had to patch?
>
> -- Roberto

I did them all at once. I will do some digging in git, but I can tell
you that Penlight was one of them. (I've submitted a pull request,
although patching for a "work 1" release is probably stretching
things)

I will also assume that you are not interested in the libraries which
failed due to explicit version checks. Ex: "if not lua5.2 then --do
old behavior" There were maybe 10 or so of those.

--Andrew