On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 4:42 PM, Javier Guerra Giraldez
<javier@guerrag.com> wrote:
> first, OOP is a design style, not a language feature.  As Rena said,
> there are quite complete OOP frameworks in C.  And even without any
> extra framework, you can _really_ do OOP in C just by exercising the
> theory and defining a style.

Well... there are languages that enforce this design style at every
turn. The enforcement of "good OOP design" (good == OOP in this world)
usually means that the language provides facilities for one or a
handful of variations of OOP style. In this case, the "language is
object oriented" and the "language enforces a style that is oriented
towards defining and manipulating objects" can be reasonable taken to
mean the same thing.

It's hard to be as precise as is needed, sometimes. And some times, it
may be okay to not be that precise, if meaning isn't lost? I just said
something heretical, didn't I...

-Andrew