My Windows Shell Scripting Lua runtime is now published here:

https://github.com/JohnHind/Winsh.lua

Use the link in the readme file if you just want executables and
documentation.

Even if you are not a Windows user, the Object Orientation (OO) pattern used
in Winsh.lua may be of interest. I have also published a paper describing
this on the WiKi here:

http://lua-users.org/wiki/ClassesAsConstructorClosures

If you hate both Windows and OO, please pass by in disrespectful silence -
nothing of interest here!

- John Hind

---