Hi Andrew Starks

You are doing so much meaningful activity.
I did a little bit similar volunteering activity when I was in army.
It was teaching english for children in a orphanage.

But since then I no longer doing any of those good activity.
Good news this afternoon, Thank you.

And yes headfirst series is good.

Sincerely
Journeyer