Hello list

Does anyone know if it is possible to use luasql with an Oracle
database, in Windows (7, if it matters), without building from source?

In the the luadist directory tree, I see dlls for mysql, postgres and
sqlite3, but not for the luasql module itself.

I've downloaded the binaries package. `luadist list` shows
luasql-2.3.0 as installed. In Lua, require 'luasql' returns the module
not found error.

Am I doing something wrong? Are there alternatives for my use case?

Thanks in advance.