On 7 February 2014 10:21, John Hind <john.hind@zen.co.uk> wrote:

> Meta-question here, but can anyone explain why this keeps happening in the message digest email?
> It claims to be text/plain but actually is a block of cryptic upper and lower case letters and digits terminated with an = sign. Steve Donovan clearly had no problem with it as he quotes the message content which I cannot see. I am receiving using Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows 8.1.

The problem must be somewhere on your side, the original mail arrived fine in GMail:

--089e0149ce3c72d35e04f1bf3ad8

Hello ---

I was trying to get the lua source code  that has been configured for
windows, but  when I issue the command ---

git clone https://code.google.com/p/luaforwindows/

it returns an  empty repo --

Am I issuing the wrong command?

Where can I find a repo with the lua source code -- Thanks

--089e0149ce3c72d35e04f1bf3ad8

t the lua source code =C2=A0that has been configured for windows, but =C2=
forwindows/</a></div>

--089e0149ce3c72d35e04f1bf3ad8--