I had made this small utility in which it includes the lua files as strings in the beginning of the main file so you get just 1 lua file for your entire project. So when the main file runs it requires the other lua modules which are already in the file as strings and then it will compile them at run time. I have attached the utility - many2one.lua and its configuration file as it would apply in your case.

Just place these 2 files in your project directory and do:
> lua many2one.lua

This will give you a file called program-combined.lua (as specified in the Config.lua file
Now just use this as s single lua file of your project to compile or distribute it.

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 5:16 AM, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Philipp Janda <siffiejoe@gmx.net> wrote:

This is Jay Carlson's soar, which I maintain as part of luabuild:

https://github.com/stevedonovan/luabuild

which is a self-contained Lua 5.2 binary generator

soar doesn't use luac approach, but packs all needed source together
into one file, after doing static or dynamic analysis:  lhf's srlua is
then used to glue this onto a custom 5.2 executable.