Hi All,

I'm looking for named pipes support in LuaSocket and found an old
discussion on this topic [1] between Rob Kendrick, David Burgess, and
Sam Roberts. What was the outcome of the discussion?

There was also more recent discussion in one of luasocket issues [2],
but that pull request was closed without any code changes.

Is there any code that can be used as a starting point for this
support? I'd like to be able to send/receive messages over named pipes
using non-blocking calls that mimic luasocket API. Thank you.

Paul.

[1] http://lua.2524044.n2.nabble.com/LuaSocket-Windows-named-pipes-td6653457.html
[2] https://github.com/diegonehab/luasocket/pull/48