2014/1/23 steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 12:38 PM, David Demelier
> <demelier.david@gmail.com> wrote:
>> When I used it a few months ago, it was not possible to create topic
>> files with spaces, is it possible now?
>
> Did a quick check, and there's a truncation after the first space -
> even though the topic is generated. So it's an issue with creating the
> topic names.  But if you use the new 'use_markdown_titles=true' then
> it will use the first Markdown section as the displayed name on the
> side bar.
>
> steve d.

I have tried the option use_markdown_titles with no succes, I get :

/usr/home/markand/irccd/doc/ldoc/lua/topics/Plugin Creation.md:1: ?:
id tag: 'name" has trailing text ; use not_luadoc=true if you want
description to continue between tags

And If I replace the space in the file name by an underscore it works,
but it's really ugly.

--
Demelier David