On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 12:38 PM, David Demelier
<demelier.david@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I used it a few months ago, it was not possible to create topic
> files with spaces, is it possible now?

Did a quick check, and there's a truncation after the first space -
even though the topic is generated. So it's an issue with creating the
topic names.  But if you use the new 'use_markdown_titles=true' then
it will use the first Markdown section as the displayed name on the
side bar.

steve d.