Hello

	Since its Google forum is moderated and didn't publish my previous
question, I figured I'd have a faster answer by asking here.

I have a couple of questions for users of OpenResty:

1. "make" ran successfully, but before hitting "make install", I need
to know where the binary (binaries?) will be installed, so it doesn't
conflict with my current running Nginx.

"./configure --help" simply says "--prefix=PATH set the installation
prefix", and the README doesn't mention this.

2. OpenResty doesn't seem to include support for SQLite, so it looks
like Lua scripts will require installing it separately (LuaRocks?).
Any sample script I can use once the Lua-capable Nginx is installed?

Thank you.