On 09/01/14 16:33, Jonas Thiem wrote:
Still, I would like to let you know that I would still prefer
"continue" in a few cases (mainly short loops where a separate
function with tail recursion may seem to be a bit over the top).
"continue" just seems so short and self-explanatory, and IMHO it has a
greater clarity than a goto statement where I need to check where the
jump level is at first.

I may be the only one who thinks that way. In that case, feel free to
ignore my feedback.

I have a feeling your feedback will be ignored, but you are not alone.

--
Liam