Hello Dirk,

To clarify: you want version 0.3.3-1, but when you run `luarocks
install lzmq` it always installs 0.3.1-1? Is that correct?

The latest rockspec for lzmq is compatible with Lua 5.1 and 5.2, so it
shouldn't be a Lua version issue...

Can you post the full output of the following commands?

   luarocks list

   luarocks install lzmq

Thank you!

-- Hisham