On 01/05/2014 11:31 AM, Gilles Ganault wrote:
On Fri, 3 Jan 2014 15:29:37 +0100, Pierre-Yves Gérardy
<pygy79@gmail.com> wrote:

1 and 5 are the same solution, and you can get them already integrated
with other goodies at http://openresty.org/, but in source form only.
That being said, here are the build instructions:

     tar xzvf ngx_openresty-VERSION.tar.gz
     cd ngx_openresty-VERSION/
     ./configure --with-luajit
     make
     make install

You should have perl 5.6.1+, libreadline, libpcre, libssl
installed into your system. For Linux, you should also
ensure that ldconfig is in your PATH environment.

I believe that Nginx supports (Fast)CGI out of the box, no idea for uWSGI.

Thanks for the infos. I was wondering what the options were to run Lua
scripts through Nginx. CGI or running the interpreter embedded in the
HTTP server should be fast enough for my needs.

I thought it was mentioned before, but http://haserl.sourceforge.net is Lua scripting in CGI. Its used with mini_httpd for very low-end.

Disclaimer: I'm the author of haserl