On 12/21/13, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, list!
>
> It looks like that I may have finally found a corporate sponsor that
> will be willing to help with good venue (and catering) in Moscow for
> Lua Workshop '14.
>
> We're still discussing details, but, provided that it will work out,
> what do community think about Moscow as the location for the next
> Workshop? I'm thinking about autumn. Maybe September or October, so it
> will be not too cold :-)
>
> Best,
> Alexander.

Very exciting, indeed!
Are there any decent hotels (not hostels) that are still affordable?

If my recollection (has not been to Moscow in the last 20 years) serves me well
October in Moscow is quite gloomy. September ("babje leto" aka "Indian
summer" in US)
would be better unless global warming changed the things drastically.

--Leo--