On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, list!
>
> It looks like that I may have finally found a corporate sponsor that
> will be willing to help with good venue (and catering) in Moscow for
> Lua Workshop '14.
>
> We're still discussing details, but, provided that it will work out,
> what do community think about Moscow as the location for the next
> Workshop? I'm thinking about autumn. Maybe September or October, so it
> will be not too cold :-)

Have long wanted to visit Russia but never made it. I see that
visitors from Brazil do not need visas which is useful
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Russia but it does seem
like it might be complicated for some people, and it would be helpful
to get invitations well in advance to sort this out...

Justin