On 12/15/2013 9:04 AM, Petite Abeille wrote:

On Dec 15, 2013, at 3:52 PM, Andy Colson <andy@squeakycode.net> wrote:

Is there magic I have to do so that's somehow valid?  Why doesnt the lua command line crash?

print( 0/0 )

nan

All perfectly good and valid. You might need to provide additional info about your particular circumstances, e.g. stack trace or something.

Indeed, from the command line lua client, it works fine. I looked at the source for lua and cannot see it doing extra exception checks. Hum.. maybe there are compiler flags to disable floating point exceptions?

To make matters more complicated, my app is written in Delphi. But I should be able to translate from C to Delphi pretty easy (if I could understand how the C works).

Thanks for the help

-Andy