Hmm, I see a bit less updates here than I expected.

Anyway, I had to leave (sorry!), it is almost a midnight on my time,
and I have to be able to give a talk tomorrow.

When I left the party was a bit dissipated, part of people was at de
la Lune, part — at the place (almost) next door, Au fur et a mesure
(or something like that), and a part left in search of the proper
food, with promises to get back. In short, business as usual, as they
say.

BTW, my apologies to people who came before 19:00 to the de la Lune to
find it closed — I did not expected that for sure. Hopefully most of
you did find us at Au fur et a mesure. (I was expecting an
announcement here, but apparently it went missing.)

Alexander.