Thank you everyone for chiming in! :-)

I suggest us to meet in Kyriad Toulouse Centre Hotel lobby at 17:00,
and then move to some venue. Probably the Bar de la Lune that Kevin
suggested.

http://www.ratebeer.com/p/le-bar-de-la-lune-toulouse/1602/

I'll post the final location here once it'll be known.

Everyone who'll be late would be welcome to meet us here.

If some one from Toulouse will be around to guide us, would be cool —
looks like there'd be a crowd of foreign Lua programmers at Kyriad :-)

Just in case, my mobile: +7 (906) 787-46-20.

Alexander.

P.S. Any suggestions on travel from Toulouse Airport directly to
Kyriad Hotel? Is it a good idea to rent a taxi at the Airport?

P.P.S. While we're on it, what is a weather in Toulouse? Will we all
need umbrellas, coats? Swim shorts? :-)