Hi all,
I compiled Vim with Lua support and am quite happy now that I can write Vim procedures in my favourite language. Most things work, but there is one problem I couldn't solve. Whenever I try to require a module (after setting package.path and package.cpath right), I get an error message like this:

 error loading module 'posix_c' from file '/usr/lib/lua/5.2/posix_c.so':
 /usr/lib/lua/5.2/posix_c.so: undefined symbol: lua_gettop

It seems that Lua has found the required module, but the module can't access liblua.a. No idea why. Posix is just an example, the same happens with other modules as well.

Any ideas what could be the reason and how to get around this?

- Bernd

--
http://sudrala.de