In article
<CA+ZMS_vNJuHA54whJiSX3AnhRVj=5dVGsCzkG8STCVd5JLu-Sw@mail.gmail.com>, steve
donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Michael Gerbracht <smartmails@arcor.de>
> wrote:
> > its own lua interpreter? So if I have a .net program + LuaInterface + lua
> > scripts, do I actually need to install lua on the target system as well?

> Not at all! Mainline LuaInterface comes with the Lua DLL compiled as
> managed code (which helps with 32bit/64bit compatibility and avoids
> P/INVOKE overhead) so it really can be dropped in; your app uses the
> LuaInterface assembly and away you go.

That's good to know. I currently have the problem that I would like to use
lpeg and luacairo together with LuaInterface. When I try to load the lpeg.dll
using "require" I get the error message that lua is not set up to use dynamic
libraries. Is it right that I have to recompile LuaInterface with support for
dynamic libraries switched on in order to use external libraries?

Michael