On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 10:21 AM, Vinicius Jarina <viniciusjarina@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi Chris, I think will work fine, NLua doesn't use any "special" feature of .NET.
>
>Can you test with Compact Framework?
>
>Thank  you.

I tried to build it about 2-3 months ago, and was unable to do so. I ran into a number of issues. The first was that  the solution files are all for Visual Studio 2010/2012, but the Compact Framework isn't really supported beyond the 2008 version. I somehow managed to get past that issue, or at least made it temporarily a non-issue while I tested further. I got as far as running into an issue where there was some .NET feature being extensively used that isn't support in the Compact Framework. I think it was some use of reflection in KopiLua. That was the show stopper that I couldn't work around (in addition to little things like default parameters that can be worked around).

I ended up getting Lua 5.2 compiled for Windows CE, however, it only runs scripts and refuses to load any C libraries.