Hi All,

I've updated the wiki page with proxy dll code for Lua 5.2
(http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaProxyDllThree), but have one question
about luaopen_* calls. I see them commented out in the original
version by Jerome Vuarand, so I kept them commented out as well (which
means they are not present in the proxy dll).

Why are these calls commented out? Do they not need to be forwarded?
Or is it because the modules should not be using those and only the
"main" code should? Are there any modules that may need those?

Paul.