Le 31 oct. 2013 à 15:52, Paige DePol <lual@serfnet.org> a écrit :

> If I may make a suggestion about releasing your patches; providing them in standard patch format would be considerably more helpful than just providing the entire Lua 5.2.2 codebase with all your patches already applied.
>
> This way you can provide patches for each specific change to the codebase you have made, otherwise people have to do the diff themselves and try to figure out what changes you've made to the original source. As far as I can tell by doing the diff myself you have made changes to the GC system, fixed a bug with closing the lua state and something to do with rehashing tables?
>
> Also, on your bitbucket main source page the README says the codebase is a modified 5.2.2 Lua and to read the doc/readme.html file for more information, however, so far as I can tell you didn't actually document your changes in that file, or anywhere! ;)

That is what git is for. ;-)

If you have a look at the commits, you will see precisely what has changed (more specifically, you could be interested by the commit named "Lua Garbage Collection improvements") ; if you clone the repo, you can easily extract with git the patches in the format you prefer.

Enjoy

Jean-Luc