Fair enough, I use SVN myself and have not yet seriously checked out Git. I guess I just like patch files! ;)

I looked around the site a bit more, especially the Commits tab, and it does a very nice job of showing the changes.

Thank you for letting me know how that part worked, I guess I should of looked around a bit more before posting! ;)

-Paige